Children's ministry administrative assistant
Provide administrative support for Children's Ministry Programs
- Provide administrative assistance as needed for Children's Ministry database.
- Oversee Children's Ministry communication strategy: REALM, website, newsletters, bulletin inserts, social media, other publications, etc.
- Maintain Children's Ministry check-in system, attendance, and database.
- Manage background checks for all new volunteers in Children's Ministry.
- Manage registration process for Children's Ministry events and programs.
- Assist the Children's Director and/or Family Minister with any special projects.
- Directly accountable to the Children’s Director, in their absence the Family Minister.
- Collaborates and interacts closely with Children’s Ministry Team.
- Attend weekly Children’s Team meetings and Support Staff meetings.
- Part-time (20 hours/week) | Hourly | Non-exempt
- Embodies the Family Ministry Team Values: relational, considerate, fun, passionate, creative, humble, and trustworthy.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Committed to the theology, strategy, and vision of Crossroads Bible Church
Contact Lydia Choi, Children's Ministry Director, firstname.lastname@example.org