Student Ministry Director
This position will serve Crossroads by leading an effective and comprehensive Student Ministry (6th-12th grade) that equips families for everyday faith.
- Oversee Student Ministry with alignment towards Family Ministry vision and values (Strategy, Truth, Family, Community, Service)
- Shepherd and manage the Student Ministry team as well as collaborate with the Interim Family Minister with the staffing process.
- Oversee large group program, with an emphasis on teaching core truths in an engaging, relevant, and memorable way
- Oversee an annual leader care and development plan (Recruitment, Orientation, Training, Appreciation, and Celebration) for student ministry volunteers.
- Oversee Student Ministry budget
- Develop and oversee a strategy/volunteer base to assist students with special abilities or needs
- Champion strong collaboration and clear communication in all aspects of Student Ministry
- Oversee and implement the safety and security policies for Student Ministry
- Collaborate with the Interim Family Minister to equip and encourage parents to be the primary faith trainer of their kids
- Provide biblical counsel to individual students, families, and volunteer staff as needed
- Preach from pulpit as needed and assigned
- Other duties as assigned by the Interim Family Minister
- Directly accountable and coached by the Interim Family Minister.
- Oversee and manage paid student staff.
- Attend weekly PMD and bi-monthly elder meetings.
Full-Time | Salaried | Exempt
- Demonstrate qualifications of an elder as outlined in 1st Timothy 3 and Titus 1 – a pastoral leader
- Embodies the Family Ministry Team Values: relational, considerate, fun, passionate, creative, humble, and trustworthy
- The ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) to children, students, leaders, parents and staff
- Demonstrate effective leadership through teams and be effective at delegation
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university, and evangelical theological education (Seminary degree desired)
- Committed to the theology, strategy, and vision of Crossroads Bible Church
Contact Jana Miller, HR Director firstname.lastname@example.org